4.03.2011

Live from Phuket - Day3

A very funny day!

Spent 6 hrs for the cooking class! Firstly, we were brought to a very local wet market buying ingredient then went back the cooking school for the class. We’d learnt in total 6 dishes, including Thai Fired Noodle, Green Curry and Tong Yum Goong etc. There’re so much fun!!

Then we spent sometimes at the hotel’s pool to enjoy a sunny afternoon.

For the dinner, my frd found this amazingly good Thai Restaurant in town. Besides enjoying the great food, we also enjoyed the friendly ambience as well. Ohhh.. the drag show at the restaurant is really funny too! This “Whitney Houstion” is just hilarious!!!

Heard that HK is very sunny too, I bet you guys did enjoy a nice Sat eh?


I got this certificate from the cooking school! Anyone wants to try my Thai cooking skill? The amazing sunset view from my hotel room

3 comments:

Tat said...

如果用Photoshop執走個手機/相機,你個動作好似打緊太極。

Fun said...

haha but this is actually not me ar :)

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching
for constitute

My blog post - diets that work fast for women